Disinfectants and detergents
for all community places
Features and benefits
1. Ideal Asepto Parfumé is a balanced formula with disinfectant and cleaning properties,
intended for all common areas, offices, administrative centers, stores, schools, hospitals and clinics,
but also swimming pools, gyms, sports halls, sports centers.
2. the antibacterial activity has been tested in the laboratory and the resulting results confirm the
extensive activity spectrum of Ideal Asepto Parfuméas it acts on coliforms and pseudomonas bacteria,
staphylococci, fungi, yeasts and the hepatitis B virus.
3. The surface-active power of Ideal Asepto Parfumé allows quick and easy cleaning of
Soiling without changing the simultaneous disinfection effect. This advantage is due to the
Allows selection and compatibility of surface-active and antibacterial substances.
4. Ideal Asepto Parfumé provides the solution for cleaning community places.
It can be used daily and offers cleaning and disinfection in one step.
It is easy to use and can be applied manually. If foam is not bothersome, it can also be used in
the machine, atomizer, brush …. can be applied.
It can be used on all brackets, floors and surfaces like tiles, earthenware, thermoplastic as well as anything
Plastic materials, paints and stainless steel can be used.
1. bactericidal activity according to the official French standards AFNOR:
Ideal Asepto Parfumé has a bactericidal activity spectrum 5, in the presence of protein and
yeast extract, according to standard NF T 72-170, at a concentration of 2%.
2 . Application dosage for everyday disinfection: 5.00%.
3. Practical application: Manually, with the properly diluted solution from Ideal Asepto Parfumé .
1. Switzerland: OFSP TN °: 611 500 No toxicity class
2. EU directives: No hazard class.
R 36/38: – Irritating to eyes and skin
S 26: – In case of contact with eyes, wash immediately with plenty of water and consult a specialist
3. Composition: Surface-active, non-ionic quaternary ammonium salts, mineral salts.
4. Biodegradability: if more than 90% – EU directives on the degradability of surfactants.
5. If you have any problems, please contact our technicians, who will advise you without obligation.
6. The information contained in this release is provided as a guide and without any express warranty
7. Since we cannot control the application, we do not take any responsibility in the event of damage.
5 l canister
For larger orders, ask for a reduced offer. We would be happy to make you an interesting offer!