Universal and versatile degreaser that can be used anywhere in industrial
and public areas can be used, where a
high-quality surface is expected.
Concentrate for dilution, for a quick cleaning of all
Eco-Label: Biodegradable >95% in 28 days (OECD
ESPECIALLY WITHOUT DANGER PICTOGRAMS FOR
USER according to GHS/CLP.
scope of application
FREE NET is a universal degreaser specially designed for general cleaning of all surfaces, substrates and
materials is suitable.
With it, you can solve all the problems of daily care.
Versatile, FREE NET has proven itself for handling :
– Floors, walls and walls that are tiled, painted or made of plastic, linoleum, plexiglass, wallpaper (washable).
– Textiles, dungarees, protective tarpaulins and also carpets and rugs.
– Wood paneling, door and window frames, blinds and shutters, furniture and various working materials, radiators,
Refrigerators, stoves, range hoods, countertops, sinks, pots and pans, chrome plating.
– All office furniture, plastics from which the computer material is made, computer monitors, keyboards,
telephones, fax machines, etc.
– Materials and surfaces made of plastics such as PVC, polyurethane, polyester, polyamide, imitation leather.
– Glass surfaces such as awnings, mirrors, solar panels, railings, screens….
Instructions for use
Varies depending on the type and amount of contamination as well as the condition of the surfaces :
– 50% in water (achieved pH = 10.0) for all very dirty and very greasy surfaces.
– 10% in water (achieved pH = 9.5) for regular maintenance.
– 1% in water (achieved pH = 8.2) for light cleaning, dust removal, windows.
Using FREE NET manually is very simple:
– It is applied with a sponge, spray bottle, rag, pad, scraper, mop or mop.
– Its strength, effectiveness and speed are enhanced by the use of single-disc machines or scrubber-driers
(foam inhibitors recommended), high-pressure cleaners, boosters or even foam guns are significantly improved.
– Remove heavy soiling manually.
– Apply FREE NET in the correct dosage.
– Allow a few minutes for the product to react.
– Brush if necessary.
– Rinse, wipe.
– In the food sector, surfaces that come into contact with food must be thoroughly rinsed.
Composition: Anionic and non-ionic surfactants, dyes, fragrances.
FREE NET is universally applicable and can be used wherever a high surface quality is expected, such as in
public institutions, food industry, hospitals, clinics, offices, administrative centers, stores, schools, but also in
Swimming pools, gymnasiums, amusement arcades, etc. Amusement arcades and sports facilities.
The effectiveness and rapid action of FREE NET are due to its well-constructed formulation. It’s versatile in that sense,
that it removes all soiling: Soot and various dusts, nicotine, oils, fats, grease bodies, pigmented substances, pencil and
Ballpoint pen markings.
Lime and scale are best removed with our FREE CALC, DETARTRO, CALIGEL, etc. descaling agents.
Information / Approval / Recycling
SPECIFICALLY WITHOUT HAZARD PICTOGRAMS FOR USERS according to GHS/CLP.
For larger orders, ask for a reduced offer. We would be happy to make you an interesting offer!