Ready-to-use water and oil repellent anti-stain product.
Non-stick and anti-fouling, it is water and dirt resistant
oils (hydrophobic and oleophobic film). Without solvent, it
suitable for processing building materials
porous materials such as concrete, brick, limestone, plaster, tile.
Very suitable after a FUNGI treatment,
GRAVINET or PIERRANET.
|Density||COV% THE RATE OF||pH|
Area of use
SOFTONE O is specially designed for the treatment of building materials qualified as porous such as concrete,
bricks, limestone, plaster, tiles, terracotta tiles, etc…
It brings to this multitude of supports water and oil repellent qualities, i.e. an excellent resistance to water and
oils, complemented by very good non-stick and anti-fouling properties with good mechanical resistance.
Instructions for use
Ready to use, do not dilute.
The consumption depends on the porosity of the support, it can thus vary strongly. A normal consumption is 10 to 40
ml. per m² (1L for 25 to 100 m²).
A high porosity will increase the normal consumption to 70 or 100 ml. per m² (1L for 10 to 15 m²).
– Apply the product to saturation using a sprayer, a roller, a brush or a paintbrush.
– For vertical surfaces, work from bottom to top. For very porous horizontal surfaces, it is recommended to moisten
the support to limit the consumption of product.
– Allow to soak in and wipe off excess after 30 minutes. If the porosity is important, make a 2nd application after
12 hours of drying.
Due to the wide variety of materials, it is advisable to test a sample or a non-visible area if a
doubt remains as to the nature or resistance of the surface in question and its surroundings, as well as the type of soiling.
– Protect surfaces that are not to be treated.
– Do not apply to non-absorbent materials such as plastics, paint, glass, metals, etc. In case of projection
Rinse thoroughly with water.
– Simply clean application equipment with water.
– Fragile and/or non-resistant surfaces and materials must be protected beforehand.
– The user must protect himself against possible splashes by wearing gloves, glasses, work clothes
Physical and chemical properties
Composition: Fluorocarbon copolymers.
SOFTONE O can be applied to vertical or horizontal surfaces and does not alter the appearance of the absorbent materials, nor their
air permeability because there is no film-forming effect.
This preventive treatment provides long-lasting protection against external atmospheric aggressions.
Information / Certification / Recycling
User hazards: No hazards according to Regulation (EC) No. 1272/2008
VEVA/OMoD (CH) waste code: None
For larger orders, ask for a reduced quote. We would be happy to make you an interesting offer!