Dilutable, concentrated, cleansing
Surface disinfectant with very high performance for the
Use in health care (hospital, clinic, practice, ..)
and in industry. Biocides tested and validated in the laboratory
Action with a broad spectrum of activity against bacteria,
Fungi, yeasts, viruses and coronaviruses (Covid-19). Without alcohol,
Aldehydes and quaternary ammonium compounds.
scope of application
With its disinfectant formulation without quaternary ammonium, confirmed by laboratory tests, ASEPTO H provides a hygienic
It is intended for the following areas:
– Hospital and public health, e.g., hospitals, clinics, physician offices.
– Medical technology industry and others
Applicable on all surfaces, e.g.:
– Soils and other surfaces.
– Surfaces commonly used in food processing: Tile, stoneware, inox…
– Plastic materials and coatings.
– Technical sections of venting systems (heat exchangers, air ducts…)
– Glass and other ceramics…
Instructions for use
A. Hospital and public health sector:
For good effectiveness recommended dosage and exposure time:
– Bacteria: 50 ml/l, 5 min resp. 2.5 ml/l, 60 min
– Yeast: 40 ml/l, 5 min resp. 10 ml/l, 60 min
– Myobacteria: 20 ml/l, 60 min
– Viruses: 30 ml/l, 5 min (wrapped only)
B. Industry and facilities sector:
For good effectiveness recommended exposure time:
– Bacteria: 15 ml/l, 5 min
– Yeasts: 10 ml/l, 15 min
– Viruses: 30 ml/l, 5 min (wrapped only)
Frequency of use: 1 to 2 times per day or as required by the hygiene plan in place at the site.
1. remove larger deposits from the surface.
2. prepare a fresh solution of the desired concentration and replace it as soon as the solution is visibly contaminated.
3. apply to the surface with the help of a wipe, a trigger sprayer or by pouring and smearing.
4. apply the solution in all angles and let it act for the recommended time.
Rinse and allow to air dry. The disinfected surfaces that may come into contact with food must be covered with
Rinse with drinking water. Rinsing of floors is not required unless they are waxed or polished.
6. the product must not be used together with other biocides or cleaning products.
Due to the wide variety of materials available, it is recommended that a test be performed in advance on a test surface or a non-visible
surface, if there is any doubt about the condition or resistance of the surface in question and its environment or
regarding the type of pollution exist.
Composition: Active ingredient 6.75% N- (3-aminopropyl) -N-dodecylpropane-1,3-diamine. Does not contain quaternary ammonium.
A. Area public health / medicine according to the tests of standard EN 14885:
– Bacteria (Standards EN 13727 / Organisms S. aureus, E.hirae, P.aeruginosa / Medical Dirty – 3g/l BSA + erythrocytes / Labo Eurofins 2016 –
Dr. Brill GmbH 2016)
– Yeasts (Standards EN 13624 / Organisms C. albicans / Medical Dirty – 3g/l BSA + erythrocytes / Labo Eurofins 2016 – Dr. Brill GmbH 2016)
– Mycobacteria (Standards EN 14348 / Organisms M.avium, M.terrae / Medical Dirty – 3g/l BSA + erythrocytes / Labo Eurofins 2015)
– Viruses (Standards EN 14476 / Organisms Vaccina Ankara, Influenza (H1N1) / Medical Dirty – 3g/l BSA + erythrocytes / Mikrolab 2010 – Dr. Brill
B. Area industry and facilities according to the tests of standard EN 14885:
– Bacteria (standards EN 13697 – EN 1276 / organisms S. aureus, E.coli, E.hirae, P.aeruginosa / L&L Dirty – 3g/l BSA / Labo Eurofins 2016 –
Laboratory L+S 2010 – Dr. Brill GmbH 2017)
– Yeasts (Standards EN 13697 – EN 1650/ Organisms C. albicans / L&L Dirty – 3g/l BSA / Labo Eurofins 2011 – Lab L+S 2010)
Tested according to DGHM ((German Society for Hygiene and Microbiology), now VAH), effective for “Surface Disinfection, Bactericidal
and Yeasticidal Efficacy (DGHM / ÖGHMP)”.
Product validated for TP2 and TP4
Information / Approval / Recycling
Hazards for users: Irritant product. Causes severe eye damage and skin irritation. Wear appropriate PPE.
Federal Permit: No. CHZN5486.
Waste code number VEVA/OMoD (CH): 07 06 01 – Surface-active substances, detergents, soaps…
For larger orders, ask for a reduced offer. We would be happy to make you an interesting offer!